Thursday, February 24, 2011

Blog Updates

Hi Everyone:) I gave my blog a makeover today. This format is more organized and easier to read then my last one. I am only going to show 4 posts at a time instead of 7.

I am also offering advertising opportunites on my blog. You can advertise your shop for only $5.00 a month and also I will twitter your shop and items from your shop everyday during your month. Send your payment through paypal to destinystreasures@rocketmail.com or you can email me and I will send you an invoice. Then email me your image with the link and I will add it to my blog as soon as payment is recieved. Your ad will run for 30 days. Its a great way to get more exposure for your shop. Any questions please send me an email.

Thank you everyone and have a nice day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment