Monday, December 21, 2009

Treat Your Cat To One Of My Cat Toys


I am introducting my line of Cat Toys. Right now I have Catnip Pillows, Catnip mice, and Catnip Goldfish. They are plush cat toys that are safe and filled with polly fill and organic catnip. They are Cat tested and Cat and Owner Approved. My cats love their cat toys and people who have bought my cat toys for their cats love them and so do their cats.


I will be adding more cat toys to my line soon. I will be adding kitty teasers, big catnip mouse and goldfish, refillable cat toys, cat toy sets that will have 5 or more differnet cat toys grouped together and holiday cat toys. I will also be listing a line of cat toys for kittens. Small toys for small paws. I will be listing my Valentine's Day cat toys in January. I will also be selling organic catnip that I grow. All of my cat toys are handmade by me.


I also have gifts for cat lovers. Right now I have hair scruchies with kitties all over it, Key holders, and wall decor. I will be adding more gifts for cat lovers in the near future. The cat toy in the picture is my Gone Cat Fishing Kitty Teaser. Please check out my shop and treat your cat to one of my cat toys. Your cat will love you for it. Thank you and have a nice day.





2 comments: