Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Featuring Etsy Shops


Hi Everyone and Merry Christmas:) I am looking for Etsy shops to feature on my blog. I will feature a new Etsy shop every Wednesday. FREE promtion for your shop. If you are intrested Please send me an email through my etsy shop. I will email you some questions to answer. Like tell us about yourself and what you make, Goals for the future, advice you would give new Etsy sellers. Then send me a link to one of your items to be added to the blog and the link to your shop. I will also add your shop link to my list of Etsy Shops on my blog. All I ask is that you follow my blog and I will follow yours.


This is a great way to get more exposure for your shop and drive traffic to your shop which means more sales for you. I will email you when your shop is picked to be featured on my blog. I will be starting this after the new year. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.


I have been listing alot of new items in my shop. I have cat toys, hair scrunchies, bracelets, home decor, how to books, and more listed. Please check out my shop. Thank you for looking and have a great day:)





No comments:

Post a Comment