Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentines Day Gifts


Hi Everyone,


Valentines day is just around the corner and I have some cute gifts for your Valentine. I have hair scrunchies and lips lipstick/lip balm holders and I will be listing more this week. Show your cat some love this Valentines day with my Valentines day Catnip toys. I have heart shaped catnip toys and kitty teaser. Cat toys are filled with organic cat nip. Your cat will love them. Check out my Valentines Day section in my etsy shop.


I am also working on St.Patricks day items and I will be listing them soon. I even have a Shamrock catnip toy for your cat. I will be starting a St.Patricks day section in my shop the day after Valentines day.


Then I will be working on Easter items. Like home decor, hair scrunchies, and cat toys. I have a few spring items listed now. I will be very busy making my spring items. Please check out my shop today.




Please post one of your Valentines day item in the comment section below. Best of luck to everyone on your sales:) Thank you for reading my blog and have a nice day:)

3 comments:

  1. Azteca Designs just became your newest follower! To return the favor, please visit www.aztecadesigns.wordpress.com

    Thanks!!!

    ~Azteca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute coasters!!!
    I love cats, you know, and these are just adorable.
    Good luck today.

    Just followed you!

    ReplyDelete